Wednesday, January 15, 2014

A Period Devoid of Van Travel

Yesterday, I did not have to travel in the van. Ah, I love days where I can just chill all day. That being said, I did do some things I had yet to do on the trip, which was nice. To be more specific, I had some more work of a different nature and I went swimming. We got off to a late start on the swimming due to the fact that I packed no swimming trousers- but I did pack every other kind of swimming gear I needed. Good ol' "Doctor Dad" went to the store and picked up some soccer shorts for me to wear. While he was gone, housekeeping absconded with our laundry before I had changed out of my clothes, so he felt obligated to deliver those clothes to the laundry as well, delaying us further. When we got to the pool, he had to go do something else, so I just kinda splashed around a little until he got back, then we GOT TO EXERCISING*. The pool is actually kinda crappy for exercising because it's really small, but at least there was nobody else in it. The pool's shape meant I was basically always turning. Annoyingly enough, the edges of the pool are really high, and I like to grab the edge every so often, so whenever I wanted to do that I had to return to the entrance. But hey, that's a positive for the tininess of the pool, I guess.

*sorry about the random caps, I hit caps lock right before typing it, then didn't delete it because it was too funny

No comments:

Post a Comment