Monday, January 13, 2014

Momentary lapse in bloggery

I put off blogging anything for a while because not much was really happening. At least, nothing I felt compelled to write about. A few things I noticed:

School uniforms:
I'll admit, I like the idea of a school uniform, as long as it's not super strict. It gives order, and it kinda feels more professional. Americans love their individuality though, so I haven't been to any colleges up here that have uniforms. It doesn't look like we're required to conform, maybe it's only the high school students that have to?

Big bugs:
There are big bugs and they draw the eyes. Not super scary, but I mean, come on, they're insects. I just have to look at them. Not in disgust or fascination. Just... I always think they're up to something.

Our Van:
We still don't have the new van. What gives? Apparently the shipping company "lost it". Well, they probably also lost their marbles because how do you misplace a van? Supposeably, we'll get it soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment