Thursday, January 16, 2014

Correspondance From Those Left Behind

I had a call with my family from Beyond The Gulf. Kati, my sister, is home and I'm not there to see her. Sigh. We had a good talk, across a video screen and they got up to some facebook antics.

Here in Belize some slight tensions are rising. The shouts are a little less friendly. I, of course have remained stoic all the while, in my impeccable mannerly fortitude. Bask in it, my readers.

On the Belizian front we visited a school or two. Got a look at some computer labs. Checked out their computer problems, ate some food, drank some OJ. The Blog's purpose is to expound upon New Things In Belize, but I still haven't had any revelations on anything of note. If I put some effort into it... let's see.. I mean, the lack of windows in the schools means that it's really easy to listen to anything that's going on. Also it's strange to me, the half-outdoors nature of the schools, although it makes sense to save on building costs.

No comments:

Post a Comment