Friday, January 10, 2014

Prepare for hi-speed Internet!

Today we did a lot but at the same time didn't do much. We stayed at camp grounds and prepare equipment needed to set up internet at a few places. We worked on setting up the routers and getting those ready to go. To get them ready we had to do a Firmware update and then configure the IP information. It wasn't to bad because must of the work was already done and we just had to run a script that was alreadu written.  After it was configured we had to make sure it they all worked amd were ready to be used. Tomorrow we will be leaving the camp grounds and will be moving to where we will be staying for the rest of the time here. We stopped by today just to check it out and it looked really nice. We can't wait to get there tomorrow and relax and hang out. The weather was perfect today and we're hoping it continues as this past week was very chill and damp and raining. It only 8:30 but I'm still trying to catch up on som sleep so I think bed is in my near future. It's been a full week that we've been here but it only feels like a day or two. So much has happened and we've been so busy theres still a lot of things going through my head that I'm trying to process as far as my experience here so far. As those thoughts come together more I'll be sure to share.

Keep it real,
Josh Aleshire


No comments:

Post a Comment