Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Hard drives fo dayyyys

Hey guys, just a heads up todays blog will be a little short. I've got a little bit of a headache and am just worn out some. I don't really have a reason to be today as we didn't do much physical labor but I am so I hope to get some rest. Today we worked on computers that have already been down here and in use by students. 




We had to take messed up hard drives and clone them to a master one that worked. We also had to replace screen in one, mouse/track pad in another, and change out some RAM in a few. For those of you who have no clue what any of that means, it just means they were broken and we fixed them and if you really want to know more about it you can ask me later and I'll explain it to you. Today was our last full day in Guatemala.  Tomorrow we will be going to the Mayan Ruins of Tikal and then heading back to Belize.  It should be a fun and enjoyable day after the past few day of hard work.
Grace and Peace,
Josh Aleshire

No comments:

Post a Comment