Thursday, January 16, 2014

Day Thirteen in Belize:

     This was probably the worst day I've had all this time in Belize. I was up half of the night with stomach pains and very gassy. I had to get up a couple of times to go to the bathroom because of it. This happened between 4-5 times during the whole day.
     I went to breakfast and came back right after. We were going to go to some of the schools to sit in on some classes that had computers in them and teach the children a thing or two and help them with any problems they may have had with the computers as far as fixing them. I would have loved to have went, but it would not have been a good idea since I spent most of the day in the restroom. So I had decided to stay at the log cabins and rest as much as possible to see if that would help.
     I ended up going back to bed at around 10am and not waking up until about 1:30pm. That helped out some since I have not been sleeping well, but did not help with the stomach pains. So I spent the day relaxing, using the bathroom, and catching Pokémon. I think I would have felt better if I was home, but since I am kind of on my own so I do not have my parents helping me. When they came back, we headed over to dinner and of course I got made fun of for the first few minutes of dinner, but I do not care because I did not feel well so I ignored most of the comments. Dinner was good, but desert would not be served for another hour an a half after we had finished eating so we had class back at the log cabin. We had some really interesting topics and conversations.
     After we were done, desert was ready so we rushed over back to the restaurant. They had some kind of banana brownie that was delicious and so sweet that I almost could not finish it all. We then went our separate ways. The guys in the other cabin was watching a movie while I was getting ready for bed. By that time, it was going on 9pm so I was already dead tired from my long day. I really hope this goes away within the next couple of days so I can enjoy my time here while I can and enjoy going tubing this weekend finally.

No comments:

Post a Comment